1. Participants must hold an eligible credential to enroll in the Project Optimal
Program in order to add the appropriate authorization.
Please click here for a list of eligible credentials.
2. Project Optimal will verify your credential through the CTC website once you
3. Recommendations. Participants must electronically submit the names and
email addresses of two (2) individuals who are district employees and in an
evaluator role, of the participant, during the application process.
4. In order to receive credit for the fieldwork requirement, the participant must
electronically submit the name and email address of the individual who will
verify working with or supporting a student(s) with a
primary diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder. The fieldwork must have been completed within the last 2 years. The individual
verifying the fieldwork must be a district employee and in an evaluator role. A
HR staff will also meet this requirement.
5. If a participant does not meet the criteria for fieldwork at the time of
registration. They will need to complete the Practicum Exercise, in order to
meet the fieldwork requirement once they have completed the online program.
There is an additional cost of $750.00 for the Practicum Exercise.