Can an individual obtain an AASE other than at a college or university?

Yes. Approved programs sponsors include colleges, universities, school districts, and
county offices of education. The Project Optimal Program Sponsor is the Wiseburn
School District.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk