Refund and Cancellation Policy
Basis upon which refunds are calculated and paid:
1. For a student who has entered and completed coursework and the period between enrollment and notification of withdrawal does not exceed 30 days from the enrollment date, any refund due will be calculated using the percentage of the course completed up to 50% as at the last date of activity on the Learning Management System (LMS) and will be paid within forty-five (45) calendar days from the date of determination (DoD).
2. After fifty percent (50%) of coursework has been completed, irrespective of the amount of time passed, THE COMPANY'S obligation is considered complete and it may retain the full tuition.
3. If a course series or program is paid for in advance, whether at full tuition or at a discounted tuition or is part of a promotion, refund requests are accepted for consideration within 30 days of the date upon which tuition is received by THE COMPANY. If a refund request is received after 30 days of the date upon which tuition is received, then a refund not exceeding 50% of the tuition paid will be made for all courses that have not been entered.
4. If the period between enrollment and notification of withdrawal exceeds 30 days from the enrollment date whether coursework has been started or not, an application for refund may still be submitted, however THE COMPANY is under no obligation to refund the tuition. Consideration will be given to the refund request and the student will be notified within 30 days from the request for refund submission date as to the success of the application. Once a decision has been made and the student notified, all decisions are final and THE COMPANY will not enter into further discussion.
5. If tuition is being paid via a PAYMENT PLAN, then enrollment in all courses covered by the payment plan are subject to the same terms as if tuition is paid for in full in advance. For these purposes, Tuition is considered to have been received by THE COMPANY upon signing of the payment plan agreement.
6. Under the terms of having entered into a PAYMENT PLAN agreement, all decisions regarding refunds or forgiving of agreed payments, are at the sole discretion of THE COMPANY and decisions regarding such are final and discussion will not be entered into.
7. The date of determination is the date upon which the student receives notice of the outcome of the refund request.
8. A 10%, of the full program cost, administration fee will apply to all refunds.
9. All refunds due will be made within forty-five (45) calendar days of the Date of Determination.
10. Refunds are not available for students who have experienced technical issues. Although we work hard to do everything possible to avoid issues, many aspects of the technology fall outside of our control such as hosting and server functionality.
1. Eligibility: Some courses and programs require a student agree that they meet pre- defined eligibility criteria to gain entry. Should a student agree to said terms, but it is subsequently found that, for any reason, eligibility criteria cannot be verified (see sections 7 & 8), then the student will be informed and the enrollment will be cancelled.
2. Recommendations and Fieldwork Verification: Some courses and programs require a student receive Recommendations and Fieldwork Verification from people who are in supervisory positions of the student. Recommendations may verify that the student meets certain pre-defined standards considered preferable for people wanting to complete the course or program. Fieldwork Verification requires that the person can verify the student meets certain pre-defined practical experience related to the study topic.
3. A student can begin coursework prior to Recommendations and Fieldwork Verification being complete. Should recommendations and verification of fieldwork subsequently be unable to be verified, then the enrollment may be cancelled.
4. If a student’s enrollment is cancelled, a $200 fee will apply and will be deducted from a refund due. Where the course or program cost is less than $200, then no refund will be made. Exceptions and variations to this fee are entirely at the discretion of THE COMPANY and will be determined on a case by case basis.